Individual Course Schedule
In addition to the two-year post-graduate program, Dr. McLaughlin offers seven individual courses based on his unique treatment philosophy. These courses provide a great introduction to McLaughlin’s philosophy for anyone considering the two-year program.
The courses are:
1. Orthodontic Treatment Mechanics and the Pre-adjusted Appliance
2. Diagnosis, Treatment Planning, and Treatment Mechanics
3. Inter-Arch Treatment Mechanics, Part 1: Class II Treatment
4. Inter-Arch Treatment Mechanics, Part 2: Class III and Asymmetrical Treatment
5. Management of Dentition
6. Occlusion and the TMJ in Orthodontics
7. Surgical-Orthodontic Treatment
This sequence of courses, 1-7, will be presented in all regions of the country.